Our Medical Decontamination Services’ Clients and What We Do for Them
Our medical decontamination equipment services are used in NHS hospitals, private hospitals, dental practices, universities, laboratories, companies and organisations throughout the UK.
Accredited and compliant with all recognised industry standards and accreditations as well as Department of Health HTM 01 and CfPP 01 protocols, our decontamination services are used on a daily basis in busy sterile services departments in some of the country’s largest hospitals or on an annual basis in small private companies.
We provide our services for a comprehensive range of medical decontamination equipment including washer disinfectors, sterilizers, ultrasonic, automated endoscope reprocessors, gas plasma, trolley washers and other related products.
Every client has a different medical decontamination requirement. Our services need to be flexible and our engineers qualified to work on equipment manufactured by all the major UK, US and European brands.
The flexibility of our services are demonstrated in this series of case studies we have prepared. They also include client testimonials from our main point of contact at each location.
- Western Scotland NHS Hospital
- Central England NHS Trust
- North West England Private Hospital
- Cheshire NHS Trust Hospital
- Private Outsourced Services Provider
- East Midlands NHS Trust Hospital
- Endoscopy Manager Cotswolds
- Western England Private Hospital
- North Warwickshire Primary Care Trust
- Yorkshire Teaching Hospital