Medical Decontamination Equipment Training
Our training services enables our clients to maximise the efficiency of their medical decontamination equipment, operate it safely and perform daily checks.
Due to our engineers being multi-manufacturer trained and qualified, we are able to provide training for a comprehensive range of products medical decontamination equipment including sterilizers, washer disinfectors, gas plasmas, endoscope reprocessors and ultrasonics.
When requested to provide the training we will ask our clients what they want to achieve from it and then prepare the training session to include all the relevant information, fact sheets, check lists and certificates.
Training can either be organised on-site or in our training facilities in the head office.
Operator / User training programmes for medical decontamination equipment include:
- Understanding machine cycle choices and which one to select for different situations
- How each cycle operates and how long it takes to complete
- What should be included in a medical decontamination equipment daily test
- How to adjust the different cycle parameters
- Machine refresher training and updates
- New equipment training